CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Something Green

30 Day Photography Challenge: Day 4

I'm no photographer like my talented friend Tami . .. but after viewing all of her fun photos she's been posting as a way to celebrate her own 30th birthday, I had to join. I can't promise I'll make every day, but I'll try . . .

Today's Challenge? Something green.

I wasn't sure at all what to photograph and I kind of even wandered around my first floor looking for something, anything inspiring. But I wasn't finding it.

Then my eyes smiled on the little bit of reality in my life:


Giant Tinkerbell Coloring Pad (earned as a reward for good behavior)? Check.

Clean clothes and underwear (emphasis clean : ) ), waiting to be folded? Check.

And what is more green than a 2 yr old getting possessive?
TWO 2 yr old's.

Trust me, buried beneath that cuteness I'm sure there is a shade of green somewhere. : )