CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Applesauce Day!

My mom came down a couple weeks ago and helped me make our applesauce to enjoy this coming year. The girls got right to work . . .

playing.
Kate having fun coloring her box
Ava showing off her box
Ahh, the joys of being a kid. Coloring and watching a movie : )
But once we got to the actual making of the sauce, the girls totally surprised and impressed me
Kate took a turn
Then Olivia
Ava worked really hard and would always remind me, "tell me when it's ready mom!!"
Kate and Olivia took a little break
Before heading hard back to work!

Yum.

1 comments:

mom Bahr said...

Can't wait till next year! How fun it was to be with you all. love & hugs from Japan - maybe some day you can join us here again - alot can happen in 10 years! xoxox