CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 4, 2008

a SMALL beginning of Florida

I know, you'll all been at the EDGE of your seats WAITING to see pictures from our trip.

Well, I've been waiting to find a way to copy pictures to my computer from Snapfish (I can't find a way - anyone computer savvy?!). I've been wanting to combine my sister's pictures with mine . ..but enough about my computer illiteracy for now.

Our trip to Florida was great . . .and not so great.

What was great? The sunshine, change of scenery, the family and lazy days.

Not so great? Being pregnant, sick and coughing so badly at night you slept on a sleeper sofa to not wake up your husband and daughter.

Yea, I don't recommend a sleeper sofa while pregnant with twins. I guess in that respect I've never been so excited to be home from vacation so I could sleep in my bed! It was a good night of sleep that first night home! : ) There's always a bright side - right?!

But because I spent many of my days recovering from my nights (although let me tell you, recovering on a lawn chair in the sun, while others played with my daughter, was QUITE nice), we didn't take many pictures outside of our day spent at Disney.

So while I wait to try and give you a more complete photo story (I know, you care SO much) . . .here's a COUPLE pictures for now.

Daddy and Ava had lots of fun playing on the escalator while waiting at the airport.
Sophie and Ava playing on the sand at the resort. Notice the towel? Ava REFUSED to put her feet on the sand.
Daddy and Ava ready to conquer Disney.

She wasn't quite sold on the carousel while it was moving . . .until it stopped.




3 comments:

Tami said...

that ava is such a cutie! love the cool shades and hat. :) what a fasionista. thanks for posting the pictures...they were fun to see!

Jessica said...

Looks like a fun time! So sad that you had rough nights...sleep is a NECESSITY for being kind for me :)

About the pics...I can get copies of pics from shutterfly by just simply right clicking on the picture and choosing to "save picture to computer" That works for me!

Amber said...

You're right Jess . ..on shutterfly it does work as I've done it before too.

For some reason, Snapfish claims ownership and won't let you save pictures others send you to your computer. The only way you can get them (that I've seen so far) is to buy them. You can do a direct post to blogger but even that is only one picture at a time!

Who knew!