CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 4, 2008

why not

So I decided I'd just go ahead and post our few random pictures we took from the trip - but since I'm tired, lazy and braindead (don't I sound fun!?), they are out of order. : ) I'll post more as I can . ..since my sister's are better!

Ava had a blast swimming each day. She's getting a little braver than her mom would like at times but it's fun to watch her take the risks and have so much fun.
Ava LOVED Pluto - until he put his hand on HER daddy's shoulder's. She didn't like the idea of sharing daddy.
Ava thought she was big stuff hanging out in the stroller with Brynne.


Our tired family at the end of the day.



What more can a little girl ask? A day at Disney, Minnie Ears . . . AND a chocolate covered pretzel.







5 comments:

Tami said...

what fun times! on a scale of 1-5, how would you rate your Disney experience? I really want to go, but I don't know if it's worth the trip from Ft. Meyers or the cost.
LOVE the pictures! Looks like such fun times...and I know you don't agree, but you make such a cute pregnant momma! Ryno looks pretty happy with "his girls".

Marie Stork said...

Oh, I want to go back to Disney! We took Kyler when he was almost three and I was 7 monhts pregnant with Michaela. It was loads of fun and we or should I say "I" want to go back so bad. One of these years...but with three kiddo's in tow--we will need some $$. So saving for that dream vacation some day. Though if I was any good at selling PC and recruiting I could earn the trip next year. That's the vacation they are doing...but those 4 recruits probably won't happen. I'm not so good at that! But it's a trip for 4!

Amber said...

I can't say I ever pursued the recruiting all the much either Marie!

And Tam, you're too sweet. : ) How would I rate it - it's a little rough to have a pregnant lady, who couldn't ride the rides, and had a 15 month in tow. . ..rate Disney. : ) I wouldn't say we had a "full" disney experience.

I think it's totally worth it but I would completely change what a trip I went on looks like . . .as compared to one I took Ava on. Magic Kingdom is a little on the younger end. There are so many parts of the park that I think you would have more fun at. I also would put the money into going to the park 2 days just to feel like you got more of the experience.

But Brooke is the one you should talk to - she's the disney pro! : )

Spring M Fricks said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog today.

I love your disney pics. Disney is my family's favorite place to go. If we ever go anywhere different for vacation it will be ground breaking news.

Living in Fl makes it way to easy to get there too! :-)

Kimberly said...

Thanks for coming by my place! :) Chocolate with raspberry is my favorite, too!

What great pictures! My girls haven't been to Disney yet, but they are about to bust for us to go! Maybe next summer!

Blessings!
K :)