CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 15, 2008

If I had a million dollars . . .

. . . and was going to spend over a $100 for Ava's christmas dress, this would SO be it. I've admired this from "afar" (ok, from online) many times the past couple months. So I decided maybe posting about it would help make me feel like I got to briefly "purchase" it. : )

Isn't it just gorgeous!?!?
Disclaimer: I would be willing to accept this as a gift should someone ELSE want to purchase it. : ) The size 2 should fit her perfectly next christmas. cough. cough.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

you know a good dress amber!! xoxo

Anonymous said...

With the twins coming, shouldn't you buy two? I would hate the twins to have to alternate Sundays wearing such a cute dress in a couple of years. It is adorable! love, mom