CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 31, 2008

presents . . . .

Ava got to enjoy a whole variety of presents this weekend and we thought we'd share . . .
At Christmas Gpa and Gma Prevo gave Ava a wagon. Ryan must have had spring fever yesterday because he put it together. I think Ava felt like big stuff sitting in it.
Thanks for putting together my wagon Daddy!
When I was pregnant but didn't know if we were having a boy or girl, I was down in Georgia visiting my sister. We stopped by a boutique and I saw this dress and thought it was so sweet. When I found out it was a little girl, Amy went out and bought it for us. So here you go Aunt Amy - thanks!!!!
Ava thought the tulips Daddy brought home for mommy during the week were her present too . . . .shhh, don't tell her otherwise. She LOVED the bright yellow. Of course, we only got one picture before I had to quick grab the flower from my daughter's mouth!!
Moving on up! We bought Ava's new car seat this week and she was so funny when we put her in it. She just kind of sat back and looked at us like, "Yeah. I know I'm big. And I like it." : )
Ava liked the box the car seat came in more than the car seat itself. Daddy playing peek-a-boo may have had something to do with it.
She's starting to pull herself up on quite a bit! I had to laugh though when I saw her still making her model pose . . .standing up!! She would just stand like this for stretched of time. I think we're in trouble when she gets older.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ava cherise,

You look adorable in your "little atlana dress"!! I wish I could come over and play with you!! some sweet day we will have lots play time together...

Kisses to your mommy from me!

I love you precious!

xox,
auntie amy

ps tell your daddy to get you more flowers, so you can share with mommy again!

Mindy said...

What a big girl! I love her dress!

Katie said...

Oh Ava-
you are so cute

Anonymous said...

Amber, It is wonderful to get your updates in Japan! Ava looks adorable in your little dress, and sweater. Sure makes us lonesome - but thankful to know that God is watching over you. love and hugs from across the ocean xoxoxox
love, dad and mom

Anonymous said...

Amber,

You did a great job of capturing these moments. She is really sweet & I think that with that model pose she will be quite the beauty (I put hottie first, but I think that is more for boys) as she grows ;). Love, J