CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 28, 2008

a few more . . .

My mom sent me her pictures from florida and here are a few of my favorite!
Our greased up bathing beauty - I wish I had a better picture of how funny her hair got smothered with sun tan lotion!
4 generations! Ava is very blessed - she has 3 great-grandma's and 4 great-grandpa's! I love that she gets to know such special people from her mommy and daddy's lives! (ignore the fact that this was taken on a very quick whim in the middle of the day!) : )
Our little family relaxing on our ride out of the canal
Papa and Great-Grandma - we love them!


Thanks for all the fun comments about Ava's suit - I saw it while I was pregnant and fell in love with it . . .and so bought it in two sizes. That's a good thing -because we'll use both of them this year!!! : )

4 comments:

Mindy said...

That's too funny about the swim suits! I love her little belly! Ava and Noah would make a good pair with their bellies!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the comment about the photo taken on a whim......oh my word!! Thankful to have so much love all around, and special family to share it with! xoxox Keep us in your prayers - we will 'connect the dots' across the ocean and around the world. love & hugs from Michigan and Japan :)love forever, mom

Anonymous said...

Amber Leigh! It's so fun to read your blog and catch up on what is going on in your life... especially on Saturdays while I'm at work doing taxes... :) I am still floored to see how God has led your life to where you are and how AWESOME it is for you right now! I can tell you just love, love, love being Ava's mom and having your family. She is cotinually getting more and more precious! I cannot wait until either you head back to Michigan or I can find another time to head to IL. I miss you tons and love your blog - Jill :)

emilykate said...

love seeing all the pictures. thanks for your prayers, you're the best! i guess you must just understand how much i need them :) i will be praying for YOU this week!