CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 22, 2008

ode to Florida

We just got back from a much needed break to Florida. It flew by WAY too fast! I already miss the sunshine. It was so special though to be with my grandparents and to have my parents down there with us. And after my last trip to Florida with Ava, it was so fun to finally show her just how fun Florida can be. Here's a few pictures with more to come.

Driving the boat with Grandpa
It took her a while to be convinced she should give Papa a kiss.
playing inside the boat - how delicious is she!!!!
Dinner out at Ruth's Chris - ah, the boring and rough life of a 7 month old. : )
yea pool time!!!!


6 comments:

Mindy said...

Looks like a fun time! I love Ava's swim suit!

Anonymous said...

It was my first time to Ruth's Chris steakhouse and my daughter's first time. I'm 26 and she's 7 months. I'm going to have to put away the toys and take her outside to play in the dirt to get her back to reality (although she would probably love just playing in the dirt). Oh well - it'll probably be another 25 years before she goes back to a Ruth's Chris so I hope she enjoyed.

Ryan

Anonymous said...

Hey Ryan, Amber & Ava,

Next time you come to FL you must stop by :). I am so glad you had a good time. The pics look like a lot of fun!! Love, J

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun! Just an FYI - you can get stopped and ticketed by the coastguard if anyone under I think 6 or 8 does not have a lifejacket on. That includes itty bitties. My in-laws were stopped and warned last year and now have enough lifejackets for the whole crew!! We had to put Amy and Jenna in life jackets this year...they were not fans!
~Alissa

Amber said...

hmmm . . .I'll have to have my grandpa look into that. They got stopped a few years ago and the understanding was that an appropriate life jacket just had to be on the boat, not worn. It was there! : )

I'll have him check - thanks!

Anonymous said...

What a memorable boat ride and time together....can't wait for Anna's sandwiches, and Mt Dew for Ryan :) on Papa's boat (with lifejackets handy!!) Four generations of love and hugs - what a blessings! The memories will bring joy to my heart forever. love & hugs, mom