CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 3, 2008

hurry up spring . . .and slow down ava

I'm sure we weren't the only ones enjoying the nice weather yesterday! Our family went for the first walk of the year and then sat on our front step for a little over a half hour because Ava was having so much fun watching the neighborhood kids play and discovering the outdoors. It felt so good for me to be outside and I think Ava agreed. I don't think she stopping talking or giggling the whole time (AND she got to finally wear Grandma Prevo's coat - I love it!).

On a sad note - my daughter has decided it's time for a growth spurt . . .and has pretty much leapt through most of her 6 - 12 month clothing. My mom and I bought some 9 and12 month outfits for her this past week for spring/summer and tried them on (after washing them) . . .and half of them fit NOW. So I'm seeing my purchases for this summer slowly lose their purpose. I guess it's a good thing we're going to florida in a couple weeks so she can wear them! Hurry up Spring!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Mindy said...

Ava's coat is gorgeous! I love it!

Anonymous said...

Just counting our blesings to share some spring days with you while we are here....and cherishing each hug, smile and snuggle with Ava, as well as precious time with you and Ryan!
ps seems like yesterday you were like little Ava....but we wouldn't trade anything for the special joy and blessing of being with you as Ryan's wife and Ava's mother! :) love forever, mom

Tater & Haley said...

She's so cute!

~haley

Brooke said...

What a great smile... too cute. And what a nice comment from your Mom!