CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

so I mentioned Ava is growing?!?!

Gotta love the model pose - for some reason . . .Ava loves to hang out like this. It makes me laugh (gotta loved the stained onsie too!) : )

Ava is sick : ( . . .so we went to the doctor's to make sure it wasn't anything to worry about (just a nasty virus). And so of course, Ava got weighed. Mommy learned there is good reason she's racing through her clothes.


At her 6 month apt: 16 lb 1 oz

4 wks later: 17 lb 14 oz!

5 comments:

Mindy said...

What a girl! I love the pose!

Anonymous said...

Even sick she steals Grandma's heart. I miss her already!

Mrs. Hany said...

It makes me think of the Fergie song, "G L A M O R O U S" She just knows she is cute!

Brooke said...

She is such a cute little model! And those gorgeous chubby legs...

Tater & Haley said...

WOW - she has been growing fast. I do love the pose as well. Too cute!!!

~Haley