CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 13, 2008

a tribute and some ava news

Little did my mom know when she came a couple weeks ago to watch Ava while I took a week long class that she'd end up staying twice as long while I was laid up and Ava needed a playmate. To put it mildly, we ALL were spoiled rotton. Ava is already in withdrawl (bored with mom).

She's learned to wave, is now crawling forwards too, gets so excited to walk (or should we say run) with someone holding her hands, and loves to give herself kisses in a mirror. If she's feeling really generous, she'll even give us one now and then. It's been so fun to have my mom here and to spend the time with her. We have been blessed!

Ryan also informed me that if he had married my mom, he'd only need two pairs of underwear (I'm sure he loves that I just put that on here). Thank you seems insufficient mom!

someone loves grandma!
Crawling in action!!!!
Here I come!!!
my two favorite people
As a sidenote: we really do dress our daughter. She just always gets so excited when we go to change her for bed we end up playing for a while just in diapers (not to mention they're so cute that way!)

3 comments:

Mindy said...

Way to go Ava! I love the crawling picture! She is just too stinkin' cute!

Aren't Moms great? They are always there for us when we need them. :) Ryan's comment was great... :)

Anonymous said...

My time with you all was priceless, and thankful I was able to help out - so thankful you are feeling better and now we can get excited about spending REAL vacation time together in Florida. Make sure Ryan keeps up with the laundry, especially the underwear - and his great sense of humor!! :) Thrilled to see all of Ava's endless new accomplishment - she is an angel!!! Miss you all! hundreds of hugs and kisses xoxoxox love, mom

Katie said...

Your momma is the best. What a great example she is to otheres.