CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 29, 2008

full bellies are fun!!!!!!!!


Last night after Ava had her bottle before bed, Ryan had started to change her but she just wanted to play. Ryan was standing her up and she kept getting this huge kick out of arching her back, sticking her belly out as far as she could . . .and looking to me like, "Aren't I great mom?!"


I assured her she was. : )


Last week, I went to go check on Ava during her nap and found her laying like this with her hood over the back of her head. I had to run and get the camera. It kind of reminded me of what I might look like to Ryan in the morning . . . ."Do not disturb. Do not wake me up . . .. "


3 comments:

Brooke said...

I think she is great too!

The hood picture is so funny- Ava with her hood up and Annika with her gangsta hat over her eyes would make quite a crew. :)

Kasey said...

Amber, she is so cute! I really enjoy keeping tabs on you guys through your blog. I love you!

Mindy said...

Too cute! I love the picture of her sleeping! What a girl! :)