CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

photo ramblings

So I've been getting incredibly sentimental lately regarding how fast Ava is growing up. I'm starting to see a little toddler emerge. There's so much about her I love - How playful she is. How snuggly she is. How persistent she is (most of the time). How adventerous she is. I love how much she loves people. I've taken her to 4-Seasons twice this week. Both times, while waiting for me to sign her in, she has found the open door to the play room, crawled in herself and began to play without a second look back at me. I think she likes that she can pretend to be one of the big kids there. Somehow, I don't forsee kindergarten being a hard transition for her someday (I may be another story . . .but there's time).

A few mornings ago, I was snuggling her after she woke up for the day and I looked at her and said, "Ava, can you give Mommy a kiss?" She got this ornery grin and kind of cocked her head at me for a minute like she wasn't going to. . .and then just planted a big one on me. It was too cute. Here's her "cheese" that morning.

Sunday evening we went to the park to play - she looks so old in this picture!!
And the photo shoot begins.


We were outside waiting for daddy to get home from work monday and I was watching Ava play in our prairie grass (we have mowed since then ; ) ) and I had to run and grab the camera. I may be biased but I think she's pretty sweet.


I'd love to know what she's thinking here!

really mom - another picture?


"hmmmmm . . .."


i LOVE outside mom!

isn't she absolutely squeezable here?!?!

6 comments:

Mindy said...

She is too squeezable! I've loved being able to see her every night this week so I can give her squeezes! She is just too sweet and such a good girl! You are very blessed Amber!

Anonymous said...

kisses and hugs from auntie amy to ava cherise!!!

love the pix in the yard! reminds me when sophie and i would wait for ken to come home from work when we lived in denver!

i am not surprised she has such an adorable personality since she is with you and ryan everyday :) you are awesome parents.

i love you!

aim

ps you should get a box tomorrow...!

Amber said...

I agree mindy - we definately feel blessed (although on the occasional "right" afternoon I may need reminding). : )

she's been loving vbs too!

emilykate said...

i must agree, she's pretty sweet. i guess you'll just have to have another baby since she's leaving that phase. ;)

Katie said...

I love it, she is so cute and the pose, OH MY

Anonymous said...

thanks Amber for this blogspot....we have been blessed seeing these photos and capturing these precious moments anywhere and anytime. Dad & I are cherishing our time together in Florida - don't want to head home anytime soon!! Ava's photos are adorable, she is getting bigger and more fun all the time! Keep sending the pictures and memories! love forever, mom