CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 16, 2008

kittens, kittens . . .oh - and Father's Day too!

It was so fun getting to celebrate Father's for the first time this year (out of belly). I feel so blessed to have a husband who makes one fabulous daddy. Ava loves him to death and I"m convinced her favorite time of the day is when she hears the kitchen door open and knows that when she comes speeding around the corner that Daddy is home from work.
My attempt to take a quick picture after opening presents . . .Ava just wanted to play. If you peek really closely you can see one of Daddy's gifts. We'll have to give you a better hint sometime later this week. Hint one . . it's green and gold.
Ava got her first upclose experience with a kitten while we were at Grandpa and Grandma Prevo's. She had fun snuggling them . ..even if they didn't!
snuggling the kitty
in the words of the kitten: "HEELLLLPPPPPP!"

take a close look at Ava's grip . ..that is the kitten's tail. : ) He was a good sport.


7 comments:

Katie said...

I LOVE the picture of the swing, hey I just got your message of the machine, I am so BUMMED I missed it. We would of been over in a heart beat. So sad.

Brooke said...

Is that a Packer's cheerleader outfit?! How fun!

Anonymous said...

the picture in the swing is so cute!!
~alissa

Amber said...

leave it to you Brooke! : ) Since Daddy was so disappointed we didn't find any fun packers gear for Ava in wisconsin, Ava and mommy had to do some shopping themselves.

Anonymous said...

I love 'connecting' through your notes and photos......Ava is so precious - even snuggling a kitty!
love & hugs, mom

Tami said...

i still say she's one of the cutest little girls! :) i love the picture of the cat's face where she's choking his neck. :)

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures! Nice family! But I was trying to find a connect the dots of a kitten for my AWANA kids to color tonight. Guess this isn't going to help! Bummer!

Annette, Winston-Salem, NC
I love Jesus too!