CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 27, 2008

on the move. . .

One of Ava's favorite activities as of late is her walker. We're quickly wearing a worn path around the house! It always amazes me how back and forth AGAIN can be so fun!
one armed - she is so close to walking! I'm off for a girl's wknd tonight and I gave Daddy strict instructions he can't work on walking with her. How sad would that be if I missed her starting to walk!! (I know I'm not the only sentimental mommy out there). ; )
As much as she LOVES walking - she HATES stopping. Her happy jabbers quickly turn to frustrated whines when an obstruction is encountered (sadly, I think she inherited that trait from me and not from her daddy). We're still working on turning.
Jackpot.

2 comments:

Brooke said...

She looks SO grown up!

megs @ whadusay said...

Mya was so close to walking and we were getting ready to leave for Ukraine. I was so afraid we would miss her first steps, but then she decided to take them a few days before we left - I was so relieved. Hopefully Ava will wait so you don't miss them!!!