CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 12, 2008

10 months old!

Ava was 10 months old on monday - time flies! Here's some snapshots from this week . ..

A moment of shame as parents. sigh.
If Ava is awake, there's a good chance we're outside. She's loved splashing in her pool.



My daughter's latest obsession? Swinging. She always wants to and never likes to stop. She actually swung for over 30 minutes yesterday while I was on the phone with my sister. Anytime I tried to take her out to do something else, she'd get upset. So we just kept swinging! I've decided that I need to invent a motorized swing for toddlers.



8 comments:

Marie Stork said...

I know the feeling of swinging the kiddo's. Now I have Michaela and she loves to do that for just about anyone! And she is still helping me swing Kaden. He has not figured out the pump action with the feet. Someday soon though I think. He's almost 5!

Brooke said...

So cute in the pool pics! We tried swimming pool round two is GA, and she was quite a sport! (it helped that it was indoors I think) I hope to post pics of that too.

Ava is such a fun girl!

Amber said...

I'm glad she liked it this time - she was missing out!! : ) can't wait to see the pictures!

Mindy said...

Darling pool pictures! I love the hat! :)

I totally understand the swing thing. Noah is the same way!

Anonymous said...

call me anytime - so ava can swing!!

kisses to you both!

i love you - aim

Anonymous said...

It looks like you are taking advantage of the summer ;). Good times! Love, J

Anonymous said...

A moment of shame - I think not! My daughter likes watching sports - whoohoo!

Ryan

Anonymous said...

How fun!! Ava will make the most out of this summer with that pool....is there room for mom & dad? Have you checked online for a motorized toddler swing - maybe Ryan could patent one and retire early! Braden would be glad to help him out! Can't wait to see you all. love & hugs, mom