CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 8, 2008

Blogging frenzy #1

I know . . .I"ve been slacking. Life has been a little crazy lately (but in good ways). But since I've been hearing about my lack of blog posting, I've decided to go into a blogging frenzy about our last few weeks of life. The good news about blogging is that when I have throughly bored you, you can go to someone else's site! : )

and so it begins . . .

A few weeks ago Ryan and I went back up to Michigan for my good friend Jill's wedding. The ceremony, reception, and (of course!) the bride were all beautiful. I should have taken a picture of the church but didn't. Here's a couple snapshots.

Old Friends!
Liz and I met in 6th grade - there are many pictures like this between 6 and 12th grade!

And more old friends!

I figured between the three of us, there probably isn't much about Jill that isn't known! : )

The gorgeous bride

The happy couple
I couldn't be happier for them - now if they'd just move closer instead of further away! : )

0 comments: