CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Great Grandma Bahr

This past wknd in Michigan we got to spend some special time with my Grandma Bahr and even some moments with my Grandpa Bahr who hasn't been doing very well. Ryan was able to capture some great photos and I thought I'd share.

Ava has always warmed up well to my Grandma (both Ryan and I have observed this) and it's so fun for me to see how much my grandma enjoys her. She is one of the gentlest, wisest and loving women I know and I am blessed by her life and her example.
Having a conversation
Reading books together - one Ava's new favorite pasttimes.
I just love how Ryan captured my grandma here. She was laughing at something Ava had done.
The first day we went and saw my grandpa he was very in and out. Ryan was able to capture one of the times he was able to connect more. One of the things he consistently would respond to was Ava giving him a kiss. We love you lots Papa Willard!

2 comments:

Katie said...

I agree I love the last picture of your grandma too.

Anonymous said...

Amber, Ryan and Ava,
thanks for making the extra effort to come visit grandpa and grandma Bahr. Your love and compassion to all your grandparents is a huge blessing to them....and so thankful for the special blessing they have been to you. Thanks for for celebrating your birthday with us, even if it was alittle early! Hope your birthday weekend is a special one. love & hugs forever, mom