CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 2, 2008

some catch up

Yes, I know. It's been a while. It seems as activities are slowing down, I'm trying to do more around here . . .and all that has left me with is alot of half-finished items on my mental list of things to do!! (poor ryan!). So here's some photo catch up of Ava (sorry Grandma's!).

Auburn and Braden spent the night - Ava LOVES all of her cousins but especially Auburn. I think she responds to Auburn the most out of anyone outside of Mommy and Daddy. It's fun to watch as it seems like it was just yesterday Auburn was Ava's size (I just made myself sound old)!

It's been so fun for me to see Ava grow to love her books. More and more often, when playing on her own, I'll find her by her box of books "reading."
This is a picture from when we were in Michigan. I just thought it was precious.
Ava has fully mastered "SO BIG!." This isn't the best shot, but all other documentation has been on the video camera. So this will have to do for now.
We had to take advantage of the beautiful day yesterday. It let Ava combine two of her favorite things as of lately: outside and sunglasses. She thinks she's pretty cool with her glasses on.
When we're not outside, you'll often find Ava at her "post." She especially likes to stand and watch as everyone drives by on their way home from work. She'll wave to the cars as they go by. Mom - it reminds me of the pictures of me watching Buffy at Ava's age!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amber, It seems like just yesterday that was YOU looking out our family room window keeping your eye on Buffy(the dog)in the neighbors back yard! Thanks for the precious updates on Ava - it always brings a smile my way! Happy almost Birthday Amber! Hope you have a restful morning, and Ava enjoys her fun overnight at Alisa's with her cousins!
love & hugs, mom

sarah.flyingkites said...

Thats so cute how she watches out the window. I bet you have alot of little hand prints on those!

Katie said...

Too Cute!!!!! James loved looking out the window too, I hardly ever cleaned it, I loved the mouth and finger prints. They are fun!!!!! Hey, if you ever need a break to study or whatever, we would love to watch Ava for you.

Anonymous said...

I love these pix Amb!!! xoxo aim

Amber said...

I do love the signs of her around the house (most days!) . . .they make me think of a story with my grandma bahr. After we would leave from visiting them in Kansas she would wait a few weeks before she washed our hand prints off the window. She always said looking at them were a special reminder of us.