CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 4, 2011

The "big" reveal!

So I suppose I should put Grandmas out of their misery? : )

You may remember I sweetly left you hanging with this photo?
One last reminder of Ava's long locks!

No more pony tail! Finishing the cut.
Mommy wasn't prepared for how grown up this little girl would look with short hair.
A back shot
So proud of her and how she chose to bless someone else (and I may admit that combing it has been MUCH more pleasant these last few days).
Now if mommy only handles it this well when it's HER turn.

4 comments:

Jamie Bahr said...

I would love to have hair that long! Unfortunately my girls inherited my hair growth skills....it just doesn't grow! That being said, Ava looks so beautiful with her hair short! And grown up.

barb said...

This grandma thinks Ava looks great!! Tell her she looks so grown up and I can't wait to see it in person.

Jackie said...

It is adorable! Way to go Ava.

mom Bahr said...

Ava you are adorable! What a precious gift you gave. love your smile the best!! love & hugs xoxx