CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Happy 2nd Birthday!

My two little munchkins turn two today. Seems unreal - and yet I love getting to watch my girls grow up. These two are quite the pair. Always busy. Always ready to play. And even better? Always ready for a snuggle.

I was going to try and get a sweet, smiling shot of the two of them when I observed this moment this morning and thought it might be the more authentic shot of the two these days.

Apparently Olivia was a little disappointed she didn't received a spa package for her birthday. I should have realized that since this is the 3rd facial she's given herself this week. You'd think I'd catch on - huh?!


This is my two at their best.

All day long.

Most days.

At times it pushes me beyond my patience. At times it exasperates me.

But it's also why I love these two.

Life is an adventure with my girls and when we have fun, we have lots of fun.

We had their 2 yr check up yesterday and we're thankful for growing girls.

Kate: 24 1/2 lbs (22%) and 33 1/2 in (42%)
Olivia: 25 1/2 lbs (25%) and 33 3/4 in (50%).

The big change? Olivia outweighed Kate for pretty much the first time (I think there was one other exception). But the reason was same this time: Our Kate's been sick the past week and a half (bad cough/cold) and her appetite has been pretty slim. It's funny though because when their closer in weight, others have a harder time telling them apart. Makes for some fun times. : )

I never know what my days will hold but I know they'll never be boring with these two.

I love you Kate and Olivia!

3 comments:

Aubrey said...

Oh my gosh - your girls are so cute, Amber! I don't know how you do it with twins - I am exasperated with three, can't imagine having two the same age!

erica said...

Happy Birthday to your beautiful girls! :)

Amber said...

Aaw, thanks Aubrey. And be assured, I don't always handle them well. : ) That whole out-numbered thing is a big adjustment - huh?!!

It's already so fun, though, seeing them all play together as I'm sure you see too. Hope you're doing well!