CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 5, 2010

Chuck E Cheese

For better or for worse, we introduced our girls to the world of Chuck E Cheese last month while my niece Auburn was here for a visit. Surprise - it was a big hit. : ) It was fun to watch my girls enjoy some of the same games I remember.

Kate and Daddy have fun
Ava takes a turn


I remember spending hours playing this game as a kid - I'm a little rusty these days : )


This sort of counts as a group shot - right?! : )

Me and Auburn

Ava LOVED this horse


3 comments:

Mindy said...

I just want to say that I'm loving the blogging frenzy you are on! I'm enjoying getting an almost daily dose of those cute little girlies!!! Keep them coming!

You're nicer than me - we haven't ventured to Chuck E Cheese with the boys yet. That may have something to do with a certain germaphobe in our family...I won't name names though. :)

Looks like fun!!

Amber said...

well I only have a month of a catch up to do. : )

God bless scheduled posts though. : )

mom Bahr said...

Amber, THANKS for the blogging frenzy while we are in Japan....nothing compares to the photos of our angels back at home! Thanks too for your phone message with Olivia - so sorry I did't get to connect with you, but understand how busy life can be! Hope you all are feeling better and can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks. love & hugs from around the world, mom