CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 21, 2008

getting bigger!!

HAH! - you all thought you'd see pictures of ME . . .didn't you!?!?!? : )

Although the title of this post probably applies more accurately to myself these days, I thought I'd do a little belated "15 months old" post for Ava (plus, her "getting bigger" pictures are more fun to look at).

Ava turned 15 months old on the 9th but we just had her check-up today.

Our little girl is becoming a bit of a chubs (I think she's quite delicious). However, I'm not quite worried yet.

She was:

Weight: 25 lbs 2 oz (80% :) )
Height: 31" (60%)
Here's my attempt this afternoon at a picture - this was all I got when I said, "Ava, say CHEESE!"
Ava got her rocking horse as a birthday present from Gpa and Gma Prevo, but she's only been willing to get on it the past week or so. However, now she LOVES it!
I thought this shot from Ava playing tonight pretty well sums up our little girl: half tom-boy, half girly,girl - in a dress-up skirt, wearing 3 necklaces . . .while going to town riding her pony. Earlier she had been wearing a tiara with the ensemble as well - as she was playing with some toy guns.: )
We were thankful for a healthy assessment - that has never been something I take for granted and we just pray can continue.
We love you Ava Cherise!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ride em cowgirl!! Go Ava! Grandpa Bahr was smiling the whole time he was reading this - and so was grandma! :) wheatfields of love, grandpa & grandma Bahr
xoxoxoox

Mindy said...

oh Ava you are so cute!

Marie Stork said...

She is so precious! Love the outfit! Marie