CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

3 months old!

Crazy that it's gone this fast!

The girls were a little fussy this afternoon so I wasn't getting great big smiles, but here's our sweeties getting bigger.

Oliva (left) and Kate (right)
I love Olivia's expression here - I'd love to know what she was thinking.
Olivia loves to live life somewhat in the extremes - life is either great or somewhat tragic. It makes her very fun when she's happy as she'll light up in her whole face as you talk to her . . .and it makes life quite noisy when she's not as she likes to let the whole world know! : )
Poor Kate's neck disappeared in all her pictures - she has one, I promise!
Kate keeps foraging ahead as the "big sister." She rolled over last week and laughed for the first time last night - it was so fun to hear. I think she's a bit of a night owl like her mommy. She naps great all day (easier than Olivia) but fights going down when it comes to the night. She also got weighed last week when I took her in to have her toe rechecked and came in at 10 lb 2 oz (double her lowest weight of 5 lb 1 oz). Yea for growing girls!


So I tried sitting them up on the couch after I had already made them stare at the camera for a little while. They both totally look like they are just humoring me until I'm done.

And then all humor just left.

I love my two munchkins!

6 comments:

emilykate said...

Wow, they are changing so fast. You have some pretty cute girls, which is expected if you look at their mom. :)

Oh, just an fyi, I have decided to take a blogging break, so if you check my blog, it will say that it's been made private. Really it hasn't, I just took it down for a bit...love ya!

Mindy said...

Those girls are just darling!!

Noah is looking at this post with me and is asking where Ava is. :)

Kasey said...

They are so beautiful, Amber! Its fun to watch them grow up!!!

jill tucci said...

The girls are so beautiful Amber!! Hard to believe they are already 3 months old!

Anonymous said...

they are SO adorable and getting so big! i think they look like their cousins...addy and brynn! i sure hope we can see each other soon. love ya! Stacy

Unknown said...

amb - what can i say besides they are as cute as ava!!!! i wish i could stop by mom's this week and give each of you a hug!!! you are doing so well with these precious angels!!! xoxox