CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 25, 2008

like mother, like daughter

You often hear that children model what they see - right?
I'm sad to say that is true already. . .and I"m not sure it's in a good way.
A favorite thing of Ava's lately is to climb up on the couch and just bum. Last night, I had sat down and she immediately came over and said 'Up."
As soon as I put her up on the couch by me, she laid back and plopped her feet in my lap and just giggled as I rubbed them.
Then she just wanted to sit and hang out and would just look from Ryan and I and grin.
snuggles - this is fun mom!
sigh - my daughter has already learned the art of bumming. It's too bad she's learned that so well from Daddy (ok, that's a half-lie . . .mommy may have played a small role)
and I just had to post this picture because I liked it - how I love them!

6 comments:

sarah.flyingkites said...

Love that 3rd pic, Amber!

Hey, there's nothing wrong with "relaxing" every now and then!

Brooke said...

She is such a fun little girl!

Anonymous said...

ava is a little amber!!

she is so precious - i wish i could squeeze her!!

kisses from atlanta!

Daniel & Kasey said...

Wow! She would have loved 116 bum sessions!!!

Mindy said...

Oh Ava, you are too cute!

Anonymous said...

There is something to be said about taking the time to relax in life! Dad & I enjoyed our time 'burning out' on the couch and playing with Ava last weekend -sorry we missed that relaxing time on the deck with Ryan & dad; however, the shopping time was hard to beat! love & hugs, mom