CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 11, 2008

and so it begins

Here's the start of a fun week/fourth in Michigan! As I described in an earlier post, on the 4th my family goes to a large outdoor celebration with the Detroit Symphony, fireworks and lots of great fun. Here's some snapshots from that night (a little out of order, by the time I figured it out I didn't feel like uploading the pictures again!) : ). Ava was a trooper being up until 11:00!!

I'd love to know what she was thinking here!
For the most part, Ava enjoyed the fireworks more than I thought she would. Although it was more like an "I'm not sure if I like this or hate this mom!" I'm glad to report it was a glorious and INJURY FREE fireworks display! : )
sisters
snuggling grandma
the detoit symphony orchestra on stage
sharing some of her cracker with grandpa
Ava and her cousin Sophie

movie star sighting!
cousins!
Ava and one of her favorite people - Auburn
playing peek-a-boo with Cole
what a guy!

2 comments:

sarah.flyingkites said...

Ava's outfit is really cute!

Anonymous said...

It was wonderful having you home in Michigan celebrating the July 4th - plus a few extra fun days! I still haven't taken care of our pictures, but will send them soon! love & hugs, mom