CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 22, 2010

mother's day (a little late)

We spent mother's day this year up in michigan with my parents. It was nice to be up for a relaxing weekend, especially since we hadn't been up since New Year's! It was special to spend the day with my mom, even as we most definately missed some special people who weren't with us this year. It makes for a mixture of emotions. As always, the girls loved being at Grandpa and Grandma's house and I loved the shopping. : )

The basement is a favorite - the twins would stand by the door and cry to go down. Although with all the toys? This is how we spent half a morning.
Ava thought she'd take a turn. Not as easy as Daddy made it out to be.
What was so funny was that as a girl would fall off, they'd chase after the sheet and jump on.


Skywalk with Grandpa


This toy puppy gets loved on lots whenever my girls are around

Mother's Day
Ava and me

Me and my girls - I think they're pretty special

Happy Mother's Day Mom. We are so thankful for you and all that you do and are to us!

Out to eat - my two munchkins

Celebrating with Grandma Bahr

Ava is quite delightful here. . .but this is how Kate spent half her evening. I am constantly amazed at how fast my babies are growing up and turning into little girls.

Olivia playing with Daddy

Grandma Bahr and me

Reading books on the way

5 comments:

Marie Stork said...

Michaela told me after church today how much fun she had playing with your girls in the babyroom. If you ever need to run errands or need a night out bring your girls over to our house and Michaela would love to watch them for you!

mom Bahr said...

Reading this blog in Japan has blessed my day beyond measure!!! Thanks for all your prayers, it has been a blessed trip in so many ways. Your pictures make me lonesome for all of you, but excited to fly home today so we can quick rest up and visit you all next week. Thanks for sharing the wonderful photos of a memorable and heartwarming visit you shared with us over Mother's day weekend.
love and hugs from around the world, mom

mom Bahr said...

Reading this blog in Japan has blessed my day beyond measure!!! Thanks for all your prayers, it has been a blessed trip in so many ways. Your pictures make me lonesome for all of you, but excited to fly home today so we can quick rest up and visit you all next week. Thanks for sharing the wonderful photos of a memorable and heartwarming visit you shared with us over Mother's day weekend.
love and hugs from around the world, mom

Amber said...

Michaela has been such a blessing to ME, Marie. So I'm glad to hear it's fun for her too! I was just like that at her age. I may have to take you up on your offer some day!

Unknown said...

makes me lonesome!!! xoxo