CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 14, 2010

a fun birthday

My birthday was the beginning of this month. It's always fun to see how things change. Dr's appts, groceries, time outs, diapers and picking up . . .it's all still there. And yet I told Ryan at one point throughout the day I had to stop and think, "how perfect of an extraordinary . . .ordinary day."

I think it's what I love about this shot. I'm rolled out of bed, not a girl is looking at the camera (or sitting still for that matter). . .but it's my life. I wouldn't trade it for the world.
And what better way to wake up then 3 perfectly snuggly little girls.
(well when they woke me up they were . . .I think we've moved past snuggling in this shot) : )
That evening, we met Ryan's family at a local park for a picnic and to play (see how things change?!). It was such a relaxing night and the the girls had lots of fun.
The downside?
2 babies, 2 baby swings and needing to share.
Kate was not pleased with the arrangement.


Olivia playing with Aunt Tara


While it's a little dark, I think I'll title this one:
How many Gpa's/Gma's, Aunt/Uncles & Daddy does it take to help one baby down the slide.

Ava having fun on the slide

What can I say, you all know her father. : )


Kate doesn't seem to think anything is wrong with this picture


Olivia shows her how it's really done.

Much better.

Hanging out with Uncle David.


What'cha doing?

Ava thinks she needs to check it out.


I kind of like this guy. : )

Ava helping Olivia out on the swing.

Grandpa and Kate having some fun

Thanks for a fun and relaxing evening/day. Until the next one . . .

2 comments:

mom Bahr said...

Birthday are always blessed by sharing them with people dear to our hearts - thankful for the joy you are to us and to so many! Seems like yesterday that it was YOU we were pushing in the swing...and God had blessed us beyond measure with you and all your family. WE love you forever and for always, mom

Unknown said...

smiling for you!!! xoxo